Taken from Cert-PMP4ED
Related Exam: PMI Cert-PMP4ED PMCert: Project Management Professional Fourth Edition
Item Number: Cert-PMP4ED.2.20.3
In which situation would a T&M contract be most appropriate?
Previous question and answer:
Taken from Cert-CISSP
Related Exam: ISC2 Cert-CISSP SecurityCert: CISSP
Item Number: Cert-CISSP.5.4.1
Your organization has decided to use one-time pads to ensure that certain confidential data is protected. All of the following statements are true regarding this type of cryptosystem, EXCEPT:
- The pad must NOT be made up of sequential values. It should be made up of random values.
The following statements regarding one-time pads are true:
- Each pad can be used only once.
- The pad must be made up of random values.
- The pad must be as long as the message.
- The pad must be distributed and stored in a secure manner.
- CISSP Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Chapter 8: Cryptography, Cryptography Definitions and Concepts, One-Time Pad, pp. 677-679