Taken from Cert-CISSP
Related Exam: ISC2 Cert-CISSP SecurityCert: CISSP
Item Number: Cert-CISSP.9.3.32
You are the incident investigator for your organization. You need to create two images of a file server's hard drive. The incident investigation procedures state that you need to ensure that the new media is properly purged.
What should you do to meet this requirement?
Previous question and answer:
Taken from Cert-EX0-101
Related Exam: ITIL Cert-EX0-101 ITILCert: ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management version 3 (2011 Update)
Item Number: Cert-EX0-220.127.116.11
Which of the following is NOT a sub-process of Capacity Management?
- The three sub-processes of Capacity Management are as follows:
Capacity Management is the Service Design process that makes the most use of data supplied by Demand Management.
- Business Capacity Management - focuses on current and future business requirements
- Service Capacity Management - focuses on capacity management for a service
- Component Capacity Management - focuses on capacity management for individual components
- Foundations of IT Service Management with ITIL 2011, Service Design Processes, Capacity Management, pp. 142-145.