Microsoft Certification Exam 70-515 C#
Candidates for the Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (C#) exam should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET. Candidates should be experienced users of Visual Studio 2008 and later releases and should have a fundamental knowledge of the .NET Framework 4 programming languages.
Candidates will be tested on the following objectives:
- Developing Web Forms Pages
- Developing and Using Web Forms Controls
- Implementing Client-Side Scripting and AJAX
- Configuring and Extending a Web Application
- Displaying and Manipulating Data
- Developing a Web Application by Using ASP.NET MVC 2
Find more information about the 70-515 exam.
CD with Exam Voucher (US and Canada only)
Along with 3 year license practice test CD, this product also provides an Exam Voucher that may be applied toward one exam, delivered at Prometric for Microsoft and Vue for CompTIA and Cisco. Exam must be taken before expiration date on the voucher. Expiration times vary. US AND CANADA ONLY.
Provides a 3 year license to access this practice exam on two computers: home & work. Your CD will be shipped via the option you select during checkout. While you are waiting for your shipment, a download of the exam will be available from the Club Product Access page.
Download + Bonus Online
Provides a 3 year license to access this practice exam on two computers: such as your home computer and your work computer. The test engine and the exam are downloaded from the Product Access page in your Club Account.
- Windows XP
- P-III 500 MHz processor or faster
- 256 MB RAM or more
- 50 MB of hard drive space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+
- Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT with SP6, Windows Millennium, or Windows XP
- P-II 400 MHz processor
- 128 MB RAM
- 50 MB of hard drive space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5+ or Netscape Navigator 6.0+
30 Day Online Access
Provides you with 30-day access to this exam from any computer using Internet Explorer. No test engine or exam file to download. The 30-day period starts when you activate your product from your Club Account.
180 Day Online Access
Provides you with 180-day access to this exam from any computer using Internet Explorer. No test engine or exam file to download. The 180-day period starts when you activate your product from your Club Account.
365 Day Online Access
Provides you with 365-day access to this exam from any computer using Internet Explorer. No test engine or exam file to download. The 365-day period starts when you activate your product from your Club Account.
Requirements for Online practice exams:
- Cookies must also be enabled.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers only, ActiveX controls must be allowed to run.
- Check that your current system date and time are set correctly. System date and time dictate when session-based cookies will expire. If your date and time are set incorrectly, your cookies may be expiring immediately and not allowing the product to start or run properly.
- The online exam does not currently support IE10. Use IE10's compatibility mode which temporarily reverts to IE8.
- Ensure Flash Player is installed by checking requirements here http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
6-month Pass-The-First-Time Guaranteed*
How confident is Transcender in the quality of our exam preparation products? So confident, in fact, that we offer an exceptional 6-months Pass-the-First-Time Guarantee on our Transcender Cert practice tests.
How Does It work?
If you buy a Transcender Cert practice test and fail the corresponding exam within 6 months of activation, simply return the product to us for a full, no-hassle refund.
Read the Full Terms and Conditions