Transcender :: Customer FAQs
I got a message that the Transcender engine has encountered an error and needs to close. What should I do?
Return to Main FAQs Page
- Uninstall the product completely using Add/Remove programs in the control panel.
- NOTE: If you wish to retain your history files, at this point, make a copy of the ExamFiles folder and save it outside of the TRANSCENDER SELFTEST folder.
- Delete the TRANSCENDER/ SELFTEST folder (in Program Files), then reboot the machine (this is essential!).
- Redownload new install files and use those ONLY for the reinstall process. The install files are found within your account on the website. Log into your account and then hit the Access Products link to get to the download page.
- Install the product and start the test engine again.
- Contact Transcender (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need us to reset your account to allow for more activations.