Transcender :: 6 Months Pass Guarantee Policy
Pass the Exam the First Time—Or Your Money Back!
Transcender's 6-Month Pass-the-First-Time Guarantee is a statement of our absolute confidence in our product—and our commitment to your satisfaction. To maximize your chances of passing the certification exam the first time you take it, we strongly recommend you have experience with the technology in which you are certifying, coupled with one of our Transcender® products.
Transcender® offers a 6-Month Pass-the-First-Time Guarantee* on our Transcender Practice Exams. If you buy a Transcender® Practice Exam and fail the corresponding vendor exam within 6 months, simply return the product to us for a full refund.*
How Does It Work?
If you buy a Transcender Cert practice test and fail the corresponding exam within 6 months of purchase, simply return the product to us for a full, no-hassle refund.
Taking a Microsoft Exam?
Microsoft is offering a Second shot for their exams.
When you register to take an MCP exam between July 12, 2015, and January 12, 2016, you become eligible for a free retake if you don't pass . You have 30 days from the date you took the initial exam to schedule a retake. To schedule your retake, sign in, select your exam from the exam list, and click Schedule now for free. Learn more today about Microsoft's Second Shot.
Terms and Conditions*
Below are some things to note before claiming our Pass-the-First-Time Guarantee.
- Limited time only all Microsoft Pass-the-First-Time Guarantee requests must accompany two failing score reports from the date of purchase of our exam prep materials.
- Guarantee applies only to single user-licensed Transcender® Practice Exams and Transcender® Paks that are purchased directly from Transcender.
- The guarantee period is valid for practice exams purchased and activated within 6 months from date of the failing score report. Exam failures that occur before purchase and/or activation do not qualify for the guarantee.
- When you claim the guarantee, all downloaded products must be deleted, and CDs must be returned.
- The individual who is requesting a refund must be the individual who purchased the product. Transfers do not apply.
- Returns must be dated no later than 10 business days after the failing score report date. A restocking fee of 10% is applicable to all returns
- Refunds can only be credited to the card used for your original order.
- If the purchase is a Transcender® Practice Exam Pak containing multiple practice exams, the 6-month guarantee period applies to each individual title. Therefore, the refund amount will be for the applicable portion of that pak.
- Guarantee does not apply to workstation licenses, extensions, study guides, eLearning courses, lab simulators, Office 2010 or 2013 products, professional development courses, or test voucher purchases.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Additionally, if you received promotional products with your purchase of a Transcender® product and wish to claim the Pass-the-First-Time Guarantee, all promotional offers are forfeited. Any products retained by you revert to the individual single-user license retail price. Transcender will credit the remaining amount due based on the individual license prices.
To Claim Our Guarantee
In the unlikely event you need to claim our 6-Month Pass-the-First-Time Guarantee, simply complete this form and mail it back to us, along with the product (including original CD), sales receipt, and a copy of your failing score report.
DOWNLOAD THE FORM
NOW | Adobe Acrobat PDF
You will need the free Adobe®
Acrobat Reader to view this form.